Added additional data fields to the API data schema:
- ProtocolInternet protocol used to make the request
- QuestionTypeType of the DNS request that was made
- CodeDNS return code for the request
- RegionThe geographical region where the request was made
- Fixed an issue in the API that was incorrectly over-counting Sync Tools. This has now been fixed and will correctly count Sync Tools in the API.
- Insecure Direct Object References (IDOR) occur when an application provides direct access to objects based on user-supplied input. As a result of this vulnerability attackers can bypass authorization and access resources in the system directly. An independent pen-test company found a proof-of-concept IDOR vulnerability that has now been fixed.