Windows Roaming Client
A new version of the Windows Roaming client is being made available in the dashboard (Deployments -> Roaming Clients -> Install) for download and installation. *This DOES NOT trigger auto-update. We plan to enable auto-update the week of 1/30/23.
- Improved logging of local domains, local resolver utilization, and added domain resolution check to include returned answer records. This all helps provide more information for troubleshooting.
- Fixed a delay in takeover of DNS requests when coming out of hibernation.
- Fixed an issue were failing over to secondary/tertiary upstream protocols was not working.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Local Domains list not to show in Win RC icon tray View defined local domains.
- Fixed an issue with RDP sessions causing Local User Name not to show correctly in the Tools → Query Log.