- MSP Admins and Owners can now configure the weekly email for MSP sub-orgs.
Data Export Improvements
- For S3 only - Added the ability to toggle the column headers on and off in data export.
- Added new host field called Endpoint for Data Export configuration. This allows us to support additional S3-based systems (e.g. Backblaze).
- Fixed an issue that would cause the roaming client name to be shown in messages in Deployments → Roaming Clients when GDPR was enabled. This will now show as [GDPR Redacted].
- Fixed an issue that was causing policies to not show as assigned with Deployments → Collections. Policies were being assigned, but not still showing as unassigned. This has been fixed to show which policies are assigned.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Reporting → Insights to show incorrect data whenever ‘Blocked’ or ‘Threats’ was selected.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the MSP sub-org name to not display on Scheduled Reports.